The vision: To become a model teaching farm
To become a self sustaining and profitable teaching farm and to act as a model for demonstration of good farming practices to the general public.
- To increase milk and egg production and the overall quality of livestock.
- To provide best practices in the farm inorder to maximize productivity
- Enhance income generation for the university through the sale of good quality products
- Improve linkages with other farms through participation in agricultural shows and exhibitions.
- income generation and
- environmental conservation